(Video)shocking announcement From Cardib About Her Husband

Cardi B has just made a shocking announcement that she and her husband Offset are no longer together.

The rapper and mother of one who share a five-month-old daughter, Kulture, with the Migos star revealed on Instagram on Tuesday night that she and her husband of just over a year are 'not together anymore.'
In the video, which is seen topless, Cardi said: “We got a lot of love for each other, but things haven’t been working out between us for a long time.”
Watch Here

1 comment:

  1. After study a number of of the blog posts in your web site now, and I actually like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website record and will be checking again soon. Pls take a look at my website as well and let me know what you think kizi 2 unblocked
    games free for kids
    friv free online games 2019

    ReplyDelete